The Williams Executive Search client service philosophy is one of partnership. You work directly with us throughout the process. All members of our team are intimately involved in all aspects of each search. We carefully select our clients and limit the number of engagements to ensure that each partnership remains a priority and results in success.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Working in close conjunction with your executive team, Williams Executive Search is your exclusive recruiting partner. Throughout the entire process we manage all candidate communications and maintain regularly scheduled consultations with client stakeholders.
The basic steps of our search process include:
- Initial Stakeholder Meeting
- Position Profile Development
- Strategic Implementation
- Sourcing and Prospecting of Candidates
- Assessment & Presentation of Candidates
- Reference and Background Evaluation
- Negotiation, Presentation of Offer and Closing the Search
- Follow-up & Follow-through
SEARCH PROCESS FLOW CHART
Initial Client Meeting
- Engagement Letter signed
- Position Profile developed
- First installment payment due
- Develop plans for interview process (who, when, where)
- Coordination of calendars for anticipated interviews
- Weekly updates
- Qualified candidates interviewed and assessed
- Slate of candidates introduced for consideration
- First round of interviews
- Solidify plans for second round interviews
- Schedule talent assessments (if requested)
- Second installment payment due
Conclusion of Search
- Development of offer
- Presentation of offer (who, when, how)
- Reference and background check
- Identify start date
- Final installment payment due
Key Strengths of our Recruiting Practice
Diverse candidate slates
With growing frequency we are asked to ensure our recruiting practice includes, attracts and identifies diverse candidates. Working with our clients to understand their diversity goals and setting strategies for success, we have an ever-increasing number of diverse placements.
We have years of experience recruiting candidates locally, regionally, nationally and even internationally. By focusing on important motivating factors, we strategically target qualified candidates with interest in relocation.
The greatest form of professional recognition comes from repeat clients. For several clients, we have conducted multiple searches, a reflection of our strong relationships and our commitment to supporting the growth of high performing executive teams.